I don't know about you, but I've got a long list of "someday I will have ___ piece of furniture." Classic pieces that I've wanted as long as I can remember and would be with me until I passed them on to the girls. True investment pieces.

And at the top of that list is for sure a chesterfield sofa. I often imagine finding an old one with fabulous worn leather while in a little antique shop on a fabulous vacation somewhere, while sipping ice tea and wearing a super cute dress and having a perfect hair day. Not to be too specific with my dreams or anything.  But in truth, I'm not picky. Bold color or neutral, leather, velvet, cotton or linen - they all look good.

Lonny

House Beautiful
via
Country Living
via
via
via

House Beautiful
Miles Redd
Elle
via

What is your dream piece of furniture? Have you dreamed of finding just the right one, while wearing just the right thing? No one dreams like that but me? Probably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top