On Monday I hosted 11 women for breakfast! They are all neighbors and now friends! We had a good time and I thought I would share some of it with you! I set the kitchen table and the dining room table. For the kitchen table I used my everyday Fall dishes. I also shortened the garland that I made last week so that people could sit at the ends of the table.
 No stacks of dishes for this breakfast, everyone just grabbed a plate and went to the breakfast bar to get their food.


 In the dining room I used a mix of plates.
 These that are now my FAVORITES and...
 these on the ends. Everything had a leaf component that day.
 I set up the buffet area of the kitchen for the breakfast bar.
 I had some mini cranberry/orange muffins,

 French toast casserole (oh honey!), with maple syrup for drizzling over it.
 Bacon and egg casserole,
 and fruit salad.
 I set up water, juices and apple cider here.
 Got these great bottles that came with the chalkboard labels AND chalk at Walmart for less than $5.00 each! I am going to get a couple more!
 Everyone had a good time, they stayed til noon:) I am sorry I didn't get any pics of the guests but I was having fun too:):)
Thanks for your visit. I am partying with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top