I have kept my Fall decorations here very simple this year. But I always do something in the dining room since it is the first room you see when you enter the house. This year instead of an arrangement I did a grouping of pumpkins, gourds, leaves, acorns and berries on a tray.
 As you enter the house the dining room is on the right. Lasst year I had Fall dishes in my hutch but haven't had a chance to do that yet. I still love the wood of my table but would love to get a new hutch. Actually I would love for Joe to build me a built in piece:):) I'll keep you posted:):)
 I always group 2 candle rings. I love these brown ceramic pillar holders for Fall.
 A touch of leopard in any room makes me happy!
 On my tiny server I have a cut out pumpkin that holds a candle and my favorite faux pumpkin on a little stand.

 An acorn candle ring encircles the pumpkin.


 My leaf embroidered runner is the best backdrop.

 This dried artichoke has been around for many years:)
  Thanks for stopping by! I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top