This table came about differently than I planned. I wanted to use this table cloth but thought I was going to show you a SURPRISE, that I got last week. I will show you that soon, I promise. In the meantime here is the table as it is now. I wanted to set a pretty table because we have house guests right now. Joe's sister and BIL are here from Fl. They came to meet our sweet Colleen. But I wanted them to feel WELCOME so set a pretty table for them. I used a tablecloth that is full of leaves on a creamy background. The stack is: my leaf caharger, rust colored dinner plate, NEW leaf salad plate,and orange leaf embossed soup bowl.
 I had 2 of these bowls and FINALLY found the remaining ones at Home Goods a few weeks ago!
 With this chilly weather, soup is on the menu! The other 2 places have a tan and orange napkin.
 My brown bamboo handled flatware is put to good use.
 Amber bubble goblets hold your beverage of choice.
 I have had these long stems of leaves for years. I placed them in a beautiful pottery vase. They are removed now as you will see further down in the post.
 They act as a privace screen to the house behind us, now that it gets dark earlier and people can see in whike we are eating dinner.
 I love the detail on these bowls.

 I sure LOVE the colors of Fall!
 I will be sharing more about these beautiful leaf dishes in a few days, so please check back!
 I combined a tan and a green napkin in these flower rings at 2 places.


 My leaf embossed water pitcher.


 Here you can see that I moved the leaves off the table and over by the window for better privacy:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top