Last week I was at the beach with 9 other girlfriends! This is the 40th year we have done this trip!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right, 40 years! We always have a great time and already look forward to next year. While there I did a little "retail therapy"....are you surprised?? I stopped at Home Goods first and when I saw this I fell in love!  It was handmade in Turkey! I love the copper and the black handles!!!! It is beautifully made.


 I showed you this faux olive bucket earlier that I got from Walmart! I have enjoyed it here in the breakfast room all summer.
 It is filled with faux ferns.
 Now I love the new one SO much more!!! It is more "me"!!

 At first I just put the fern in it but then...
 started filling it for Fall!
 Orange hydrangeas, and berries.
 Then some artichoke stems completed it. I love it and wanted to share. Hope you are having a great week. XO, Pinky
I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top