Good morning!!!! Continuing the tour of Fall around my house, today I am sharing the mantle. I changed it up a bit from last year. I did the 2 arrangements in the bottles a little differently this year.

 I am still using my LUSH berry garland. I put the 2 ceramic pumpkins up on some stands so they would show. I also added antlers this year for more texture.
 Acorns, big and small, are scattered along the garland. I put the orange lights up but don't like how they looked so they came down.
 2 sparkly , sugared pumpkins are at the edges.

On the hearth I put the 2 glass pumpkins on candle sticks. They have LED votives inside that I can light at night.
 The view from the kitchen area.
 The BIG acorn, in the center of the mantle, was a new purchase last year.  So, that's my Fall mantle, 2014. I love, LOVE deorating for Fall!!!!

I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top